Friday, June 5, 2009

bikes for sale.

these are a few of the bikes i will have for sale at the
handcraft exchange
. i still have a few more in the works...


schwinn breeze 26".

columbia "roadster". baby puke green. coaster brake. ligher than most old crusiers!


schwinn contential- this one is a beaut! baby blue, don't see that color very often. new tires.


men's western flyer "london flyer"- 3 speed, shifts on the grip. brand new tires.


26" huffy. 3 speed. solid bike.


schwinn 26"- mini ape hangers. bananna seat, bobbed rear fender. this one will get you looks.


these old ones are still available...

20" kids columbia


16" strawberry shortcake.

if you are interested in these contact me @
hutchcandoit@gmail.com

3 comments:

magical said...

can i have the green one?

SMcK said...

Hutch! It's been a minute. I'm digging the old bikes. I hope things are well. -scott mck.

Jny said...

Hello, I'm looking for some information on the western flyer "london flyer"

I just bought one, in pretty bad shape, to fix up. It appears to be almost identical to the one you have here, but mine has a chrome light fixture on the front which is powered by a small motor attached to the rear tire. I dont know much about this bike, do you know where I could find info?

email me at jny.arts@gmail.com